Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ROYGBIV Waterfall Nail Art

It has been a while since I have participated in the Nail Polish Queens weekly nail art challenge but I really wanted to participate in this weeks ROYGBIV challenge.  I really appreciate color, all colors, though I have my favorites, of course.  I had a hard time deciding what I was going to do exactly but I decided to try a style I have not yet.


Materials
Base and top coat
White polish
Nail Art Strippers in every color of the rainbow

I started off with a white base color.  I used my favorite Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White.'


I then took turns with different nail art strippers layering each color of the rainbow.  I allowed some of the colors to overlap but tried to fill in all the spaces.


I attempted to create a somewhat cascading affect by shortening and lengthing the waterfall differently on each nail.


I love this look!  It is probably the easiest type of nail art I have ever done.  It requires little to no skill.  I really like the way the white really makes the color stand out.  I hope you enjoyed this super simple and easy nail art design.  I hope you will give it a try too.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.



Your Fellow Plebe,










6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Bubica! I really like this one too!

      Delete
  2. Love love love the look of this! You are right, the white makes the colors pop! I have yet to try the "waterfall" technique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria! This is my first waterfall and it was incredibly easy. You should definitely try it out.

      Delete

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background