Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Egg Inspired Stamped Nail Art

Hello lovelies!  I love Easter, as a kid it was close to my favorite holiday of all time.  (Of course, Halloween, has always been my number one favorite holiday.)  So, I squeezed in a super quick simple Easter egg style nail art design.

I started of with three thin easy coats of Different Dimensions "They Should Make Pills for This."  I had to use this perfect pastel pink crelly with hot pink glitter, 1) because it was in my untried stash (a gift from my Trick or Treat Swap Girl back in October), and 2) it reminds me of those speckled
Easter egg candies.


I then used Mundo de Unas, Aqua and Pastel Blue stamping polish along with stamping plate JQ-L17 from Lady Queen, to stamp wavy lines.  Don't forget you can use code QJXS15 for 15% off at ladyqueen.com.


I did use a clear jelly stamper (also from my Trick or Treat Swap Girl) to stamp, first the aqua...


...then the pastel blue.  With the pastel blue wavy lines I aimed to line them up in between the aqua lines.  The alignment wasn't perfect, but considering this is the first time I've done this kind of double stamping, it's not half bad.


 I performed my usual cleanup with gentle acetone and a brush.  Then I applied my favorite glossy quick drying topcoat from Glisten and Glow "HK Girl."


Sadly, I was unable to get more pictures of this manicure.  I intended to take a few more pics after taking my hubby flying, but unfortunately, I jumped off the side of the plane wrong while doing the preflight and sprained my ankle, as well as breaking the nail on my midfinger and chipping the polish on several others.

Even though this won't be my actual Easter nails, I think they're perfect for Easter.  I may even consider redoing this design if I have time.  Thank you all for stopping by,  I hope you all have a Happy Easter!


Just Me,

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background