Thursday, May 29, 2014

Zoya's Bubbly Collection Swatches and Review


Earlier this week  I reviewed Zoya's Tickled Collection (if you missed it click here).  I consider Zoya's Bubbly Collection to be its sparkly counter part.  This collection is a beautiful tinted jelly base holographic glitter.  Each one is full of Zoya's signature sparkle.  Because this is a jelly based glitter the opacity of the color depends on how many coats you apply.  For the swatches below I applied one thick coat.


Harper is an absolutely beautiful shade of vibrant pink.  This color has kind of a fruity feel for me.


Binx has a bit of a raspberry hue but with more coats it takes on a darker purple.


Alma is a fun yellow tone that sparkle like the sun because of the halographic glitter.


Jesy has a tangerine feel and looks a bit firey under just the right lighting.


Stassi is an awesome emerald green shade.  This one reminds me of mermaid scales or a mystical dragon.


Muse is an absolutely gorgeous rich shade of blue.  The color is so vibrant for a jelly and the glitter just makes it extra pretty.

This Bubbly Collection is a great way to spice up your summer collection and add a little extra bling.  These colors are perfect on their own but also pair up nicely with the colors in the Tickled Collection.  I hope you enjoyed this review as much as I liked swatching it for you.  See you soon.

Your Fellow Plebe,












#Zoya #Bubbly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! I was sitting next to you at Bruce's 60th. I love your blog! You are a nail artist! I see that Essie turquoise on my toes in the very near future! Take care!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! It was so nice meeting you the other evening. Turquoise is a great color, it happens to be one of my favorites.

      Delete

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background