Friday, March 4, 2016

Dotted Rainbow Stripes

Hello Lovelies! I am super excited about this months WNAC because the theme is rainbows! Who doesn't love rainbows?! For this week's stripe prompt, I decided to create a dotted stripes.


For this nail art design, I decided to use my go to Ciate London rainbow creme scheme which includes: 'Mistress,' 'Cha, Cha, Cha,' 'Loop the Loop,' 'Apples & Custard,' 'Boom Box,' & 'Talent Scout.'


To create this design I painted three vertical stripes, skipping every other color of the rainbow. Then using a medium dotting tool I dotted a stripe over each seam with the colors I skipped. 


After a quick clean up with gentle acetone and a brush, this is what I came up with…


I decided my rainbow stripes need some more rainbows. So, I added a layer of I.A.M…Custom Color Cosmetics 'Quest for the Holo Pail.'


These nails were so easy to create, and they're bright and fun too. The holo topcoat gave it that little bit extra, that makes me really love this designs. I hope you like this design too, thanks for stopping by, see you next time. 


Your Fellow Plebe,















2 comments:

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background