Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Rainbow Spiral Water Decal - Lady Queen Beauty Review

Hello Lovelies! Today, I have a quick review of these fun funky rainbow spiral water decals, item #NA0187 from ladyqueen.com.


These water decals are available in 8 patterns, each unique, bright, and interesting. This is pattern QJ-191. 


As you can see from the picture this is a full sheet decal. This is both a pro and a con. This allows you to select the area of the design you would like, however, if you  are new to nail art or have a difficult time sizing things to your nail these could be challenging to use. I would consider these decals for moderate and advanced skilled nail fanatics. 

Because most water decals are semi transparent I prefer to use a colored base polish underneath, in this case I used a white base to make the decal appear brighter.

Apply the decal by trimming out the portion that you prefer, remove the protective covering, and submerge it in water for 10-20 seconds. Carefully remove it from the water, moisten your finger slightly, and than apply the decal to the nail. 


Being the plebe that I am, I thought I would be able to apply the decal to my nail with backing still on and then slide the backing off. I do not recommend using this technique. It is difficult to see where you are placing the decal, and it may wrinkle or crease like mine did. I recommend you slide the decal from the backing and then place it on the nail. 

After a bit of cleanup with gentle acetone and a brush. Apply a finishing layer of topcoat to seal the decal and give it extra shine. 



Lady Queen has a wide variety of water decals available on their site all at very reasonable prices. While you are on their site checkout their Special Price, Hot Sellers, Top Trends, and don't forget their New Arrivals.  Be sure to use code: QJXS15 for 15% off your next purchase, between their reasonable prices, this generous code, and free shipping it's really a steal.  I hope you found this review useful and the tips helpful.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.



Your Fellow Plebe,




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Its a great deal indeed. I gotta grab one of these decals and try it out. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really beautiful items too, Judy!

      Delete

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background