Wednesday, March 9, 2016

HeHe Stamping Plate 006 - Lady Queen Beauty Review

Hello Lovelies!  Since, I have been getting better at nail art stamping I have been trying to increase my stamping plate collection.  I was sent a this gorgeous stamping plate from Ladyqueen.com to review.



This plate, is item #NA0538.  As you can see has four primary or larger images, and four smaller circular floral type images.  This plate has unlimited potential for creating beautiful and unique nail art designs. (Do not forget to remove the blue film from the plate before use.)


For this review, I created a simple spring color scheme design.  I started with a base of minty green polish, Native War Paints 'Bird's Nest in the Mailbox'.


I stamped the image in Mundo de Unas 'Pastel Pink.'  I did use a clear stamper to help with image placement (I'll review that in a later post).  The image picked up with ease, and transferred very easily to my nail.


I love this nail art design!  Stamping is one of the quickest ways to really dress up your nails.  With a little practice, and the proper supplies its actually quit easy to do.


Ladyqueen.com has all you need to create an awesome stamped manicure, all at very reasonable prices.  This image plate #NA0538 is currently on sale for $1.99!  They have an incredible selection of image plates, stampers, scrapers, stamping polishes, and plate holders, you really should check them out (http://www.ladyqueen.com/nail-art-templates1.html).


In addition, to their already excellent prices they offer free shipping world wide, and you can use my code: QJXS15 for an addition 15% off.  Tell me that's not an amazing deal!  While you are visiting their site be sure to checkout their Daily DealsHot SellersNew Arrivals, and Top Trends for the latest and greatest in nail art design supplies and accessories.


I hope you enjoyed this nail art design and found the review useful.  You can be sure that you will be seeing more images from this plate.  I have future plans to do some reverse stamping with some of these images, so be on the lookout for them in future posts.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,








2 comments:

  1. You are really very good at stamping! It's a pretty mani with some lovely clicks and review! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Nailfame! I'm finally getting good at stamping, this time last year I was struggling with it big time. I think having the right tools has helped a lot.

      Delete

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background