Tuesday, October 25, 2016

More Sweetpea Polish

Hello Lovelies!  Not too long ago, the lovely Morgan of Sweetpea Polish had sent me a few of her polishes to swatch (link to previous swatches http://polishplebe.blogspot.com/2016/09/sweetpea-polish.html) and I fell so in love that I had to order the rest of her collection so that I had a complete set of her lovely holo polishes.  I thought you might enjoy them too!


All the swatches you are about to see are a two coat application with a glossy topcoat applied.  All photos are taken indoors under my daylight lamps.  Be warned this is a photo heavy post.

Aventurine

As it is named for this is a quartz like green.  To me this has a very winter mint kind of feel.  This will be perfect for up coming holiday nail art designs.




Moroccan Rose

This is an incredible deep rusty red.  Red and I don't usually get along, but this is a red that I will be enjoying immensely!




Poudretteite

I know I've said this time and again, I'm not a huge fan of pink shades, but do you see this?!  This raspberry pink is absolutely incredible, the holo sparkle makes it irresistible!




Shattered Crystals

This is one of my absolute favorites from Sweetpea Polish.  This silvery white holo upon closer inspection (see macros) has just a hint of coppery tones that make it very enticing.  I can see this in many, many future manicures.  In fact, I used it in a nail art design I posted over the weekend on Instagram.




Blackberry Winter

This is a beautiful black holo that sparkles and shines like few others.  I've already put this to use, and can see me using it again and again and again and again...




I am so happy that I purchased the remainder of the Sweetpea Polishes, Morgan, had not sent me.   They are worth every penny, especially since they are all holo.  If you haven't tried her polishes yet, I highly recommend them.  Not only are they gorgeous, but their formulas are fantastic, all these polishes are completely opaque in 1-2 coats.  Not to mention they are very reasonably priced for holo polish, so pop over to her site and check them out, http://sweetpeapolish.bigcartel.com/.  She also just released four beautiful glitter toppers perfect for the holidays.


I hope you enjoyed these swatches, if you are interested in video swatches, I will be posting them throughout the day today on my Instagram feed.  Be sure to like my latest posts and follow me while you are there.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background