Friday, March 31, 2017

Feather Nails

Hello Lovelies!  As some of you know I have a new found addiction with LuLa Roe clothing.  One of the many things I love about their clothing are the prints!  I've also recently become obsessed with feather prints, so when I found an amazing feather print Carly (one of my favorite styles), I had to have it!  I just couldn't resist creating a matching mani either.


I started with a basic black base using Hitchhiker Nails black stamping polish.  I used stamping polish because it opaque and only requires one coat.  I did use Pampered Polishes "The Weasleys" on my ring finger.


Then to give the base a texture and to try to replicate the somewhat heathered background on the Carly, I used Sweetpea Polish "Blackberry Winter" and a sponge eye shadow applicator to add just a little texture and sparkle to the black nails.


Then I simply stamped a feather image from Bundle Monster BMS-308 on all my fingers.  I stamped the golden feathers using "The Weasleys" over the black base and used "Blackberry Winter" over the gold base, for an inverted accent.


As usual I did a quick clean up with gentle acetone and a brush, and applied my favorite quick drying topcoat, HK Girl from Glisten and Glow.


I think these nails match my new Carly so well, I loved how they turned out!  I can see myself doing many more LuLa Roe inspired nail art designs in the future.  Are you a LuLa Lover?  Does fashion inspire your nail art designs?  Would you like to see more of my LuLa wardrobe?

Picture taken in natural lighting

I hope you enjoyed this nail art design.  Add me to your Google+ circle to keep up with this blog or  you can keep up with me on other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.



Just Me,



I purchased this Carly through LuLa Roe Cristie Parish you can join her Facebook group here:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background