Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Gradient with Half Moon Sparkles

Hello Lovelies!  Since, I have been whipping my nails back into shape, I have been itching to do something nail artish with them.  It's been a long time since I've even painted them, so I thought I'd ease back into nail art with my favorite, a gradient!


I also wanted to do something cheery and a bit spring like.  I used Chaotic Glitz's "Here's Looking at Blue," "Purple On," and "What Do You Pink?"  I love these bright pastels, so they are just what I needed to cheer me up.



I used them to create a horizontal sponge gradient on all my nails.  I did use a white base polish, to start off with.



When I was done with the gradient, I decided I need a little sparkle in my life.  I used Digital Nails' "Supernova", one of my untried polishes and french tip vinyls from What's Up Nails to create holo glitter half moons.  I don't know what took me so long to "Supernova", it is stunning!!!


It is so refreshing to have something on my nails!  The bright colors are perfect for spring, and who doesn't love some holo glitter?!  I hope you enjoyed this simple, yet pretty nail art.  Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.


Just Me,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background