Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Mrs. P's Potions Hololympics Collection

Hello Lovelies!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend.  My weekend end up being busier than I had anticipated so I'm posting these swatches a little later than I had hoped.  This is my first Mrs. P's Potions, but when I saw how lovely these linear holos were I just couldn't resist ordering them.


This three piece holographic collection was created in honor of the Summer Olympics, hence the name Hololympics collection.  They can be purchased as a three piece set or as individuals.

The swatches you are about to see are swatched in three thin coats and are shown with a glossy topcoat applied.  Because these are holographic polishes, it is extra difficult to photograph them.  Keep in mind that technology isn't perfect, so colors may vary slightly on different devices because of screen settings and what not.

Without further adieu, here is the Hololympics Collection:

Gold Medal Winner



In first place, we have 'Gold Medal Winner.'  This is a bright gold linear holographic polish.  Its a perfect metallic gold, the linear holo really makes it shine!


First Loser



The silver medal holographic polish is 'First Loser.'  However, this polish is no loser!  This is an awesome gunmetal-esque, maybe a little lighter than gunmetal, silver.  The linear holo makes this polish a real eye-catcher.


Just Happy to be There



In third place, we have 'Just Happy to be There.'  Now I know that most competitive types go by the motto "Go for the gold!" but when it comes to this collection I would be quit happy with this bronze trophy.  'Just Happy to be There' makes me just happy!  This is a really lovely warm bronze, that is really brightened up by the linear holo.


This being my first Mrs. P's Potions, I wasn't sure what to expect with the formulas.  I was absolutely thrilled with their application, they were incredibly smooth, even smoother than butter on hot toast.  The colors are phenomenal, and in my opinion, represent the Olympic medals perfectly.  You can be sure I'll be ordering more Mrs. P's Potions in the future.  I hope you enjoyed these swatches and found the review useful.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,











As a side note, Mrs. P's Potions is in Canada, the Canada Post has been going through negotiations with the Canadian Union of Postal Workers and it hasn't been going the greatest.  This means that there maybe a strike, though I don't think it has happen yet.  If you're in Canada Mrs. P's is currently shipping via Canpar Courier, however if you are in the US she is currently holding any orders until she finds an appropriate carrier or the strike is clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background