Monday, July 11, 2016

Studded Bow

Hello Lovelies! I have another mani recreation this evening for this week's "All in the Family" Nail Art Nation prompt. This one features another very talented artist,  Jessica Guilbe, aka @lolitajess. Jessica's designs always have a very feminine flair to them. I particularly like the way she uses charms and studs in her designs.  Here is my recreation of one of her designs:


Products/tools:
Basecoat
Gothic Gala Lacquer "Gigglemug"
Pueen image plate 25
Mundo de Unas "Silver" stamping polish 
Fab Ur Nails Stamper
Studs
Glossy topcoat Glisten and Glow "HK Girl"

Here is Jessica's original design:


I started off with "Gigglemug" as my base color. 


Than using a similar but not as pretty image from Pueen image plate 25 along with silver (instead of gold) stamping polish stamped the image on three nails. 


Then just as Jessica did a created a bow on my accent nail using studs. I too added another single stud to my mid finger. 


As always I finished up with a bit of clean up and a glossy topcoat. 


Checkout Jessica and all her lovely designs either on her Google+ page or on her Instagram @lolitajess. You won't be disappointed. I hope you enjoyed this recreation. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time. 

Your Fellow Plebe,










No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background