Friday, July 8, 2016

Shell Nails - LadyQueen.com Product Review

Hello Lovelies! Today, I have a review of some very pretty self adhesive Shell Vinyl appliques from ladyqueen.com.


I was very intrigued by these when I first saw them online.  They come in many different colors, this is pattern #11. I wasn't sure what to expect, they appeared very rigid and I thought they would be difficult to work with.  I was very surprised as to how flexible they are.


They are semi-transparent, that is why I started with a black base, so that the shell would appear a bit darker.  I also applied a quick drying top coat on the base polish before applying the applique.


After fitting the shell applique to my nail I trimmed a piece from the sheet and cut it to fit the curve of my nail.  This material does not dissolve with acetone, so you need to cut the shape you wish to achieve.  After trimming the applique, simply peal off the backing and apply it to the nail.  Press down firmly, and trim any excess from the free end of your nail.


I also applied a quick drying topcoat over this applique to help secure it to the nail as well.


This Shell Applique is very unique and pretty.  It requires some skill to use, because you have to be precise in how you cut it.  Otherwise, it is a very easy product to work with.  I feel this would make a great design applique, cut in stripes or other patterns instead of a full nail applique as I've done here.


You should checkout these shell appliques Item #0849, it comes in 12 different colors that are absolutely stunning. While your there at ladyqueen.com, check out their Hot Sales, Special Prices, New Arrivals, and Top Trends for the latest and greatest in nail art supplies and accessories.


In addition to their already great prices, they offer free shipping worldwide, and you can use my code: QJXS15 for 15% off of your purchase.



I hope you found this review useful and enjoyed this design.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background