Sunday, July 10, 2016

Rosy Skittle Mani

Hello Lovelies! I have another mani recreation for this week's Nail Art Nation prompt. This time I have a recreation of Danielle Rabone another very talented artists. I love Danielle's interesting skittle manis that offer a little bit of everything. This is my recreation:


Products/tools:
Basecoat 
China Glaze "Fairy Dust"
Chaotic Glitz "Purple On"
Ellagee "The Bell Still Rings for Me"
Dotting tool
Striping tape
Uber Chic image plate 5-01
Black stamping polish 
Fab Ur Nails stamper
Star stud
Glossy topcoat - Glisten and Glow "HK Girl"

This is Danielle's original design:


I started with "Fairy Dust" on my mid finger and "Purple On" on all my other nails. 


I stamped a negative space rose image from Uber Chic plate 5-01 over "Fairy Dust"


Using striping tape and a dotting tool I added the silver stripes and dots. I finished it off a star stud and lastly a shiny topcoat. 


Danielle's designs are wonderful you should check her out on Google+ or Instagram @danninailnerd. I hope you enjoyed my recreation. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time. 

Your Fellow Plebe,










No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Gadgets

Random Nail Art

Background